clw

Dec 29, 2000
The stock 2003ish (46 KYB) midvalve shim stack for a YZ250F, anyone know or know where it's on-line?

It's so compliant I thought I'd try those settings in my '02 "real" YZ250.

Thanx

clw

Dec 29, 2000
I had forgotten that site! Probably for a reason, that's a complicated mother to migrate! I'll spend my lunch hour tomorrow digging around.

Thanks for the tip.

kevin5758

Sponsoring Member
Mar 15, 2003
clw,

We are always interested in feedback on our site. When you say it's complicated to "migrate", are you refering to navigation or something else?

Thanks for any input
Kevin Stillwell
Valving DataBase and Shim Program

clw

Dec 29, 2000
Perhaps navigate would be a better choice! What I meant was, and this is from memory, the stack data is in 2 separate places and as I recall does not access the same database. Maybe one was in Rob's site and the other shimprogram but I found it difficult to know where to go. I think shimprogram opens in suspensionnetwork and they cross-access each other?

But, hey, I'm getting the data for nothing except for the cost of a few shims from GPracing and his revalve several years ago. I'm not exactly a customer who keeps your lights on.

kevin5758

Sponsoring Member
Mar 15, 2003
The navigation of the site has been a bit difficult, and we are in the process of making changes. You have to login in to the Suspenson Network site, and from that point all the different areas cross-access each other. Just look for the appropriate link.

You should be able to find the stock midvalve information for the 2003 YZF 250. We are in the process of putting up all late-model stacks, but it is taking time. We always appreciate any stock stacks from riders, whether it's to just get the stuff up there, or to double check what we have.

We are also adding a section where riders can record their stock clicker, spring, preload and oil settings for their bikes. If we have a recommended starting point, we'll put that up as well.

Regards,
Kevin Stillwell
Valving DataBase and Shim Program

Top Bottom