Whats that smell ?

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
Did someone fart?? :yikes: :moon: All jokes aside where is everyone? This site seems to be alot quieter than I can remember it ever being. I hope its not a trend starting. Cmon guys n gals POST POST POST !!!!! :laugh:

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
Fishing for more fork spring, jetting, gearbox oil and MX rear fender topics?
Quality, not quanitity..no?
Jaguar's ignition research has been the most interesting for quite a spell.

BucKat

~SPONSOR~
Mar 27, 2002
How's this.

RB carb mod on it's way. To be installed into my KX/KDX 225 hybrid.

More to follow.

Buc

bsukalski

Apr 13, 2004
I am still pretty new to this forum, but I can't help but check it out...ummm....every couple of hours :)
Well, the riding in the Rockies was great this weekend....and I came back with no injuries :aj:

This the a GREAT fourm for us with little to no dirt biking experience. I have re-jetted my bike and adjusted the suspension based on the archives of this forum. I thought a pipe would be next...but I realized this weekend that this 200 has more than I can handle right now :rotfl: I guess I need to keep practicing!!!

bsukalski

Apr 13, 2004
Braahp, I hear ya.l I tried a KTM 520 this weekend. Maybe I am not the right person to do a review (or the fact that it was my first 4-stroke dirt bike), but that thing scared the crap out of me :yikes: 4 gear and it would still pull the front end up? Maybe someday :moon:

Well, I still love that KDX of mine!!!!! Light and powerful where it counts!

bsukalski

Apr 13, 2004
Continued...

you know, I was just thinking (and bored)...I never used to be scared of powerful bikes and doing really stupid things. Until I broke my leg and arm at the same time in a really stupid street bike accident about 3 years ago. I am back riding street and dirt bikes...but man, I am careful now. Maybe even a little scared of getting hurt again.
Anyone else been in the same situation? I really hate being so damn cautious because it's really slowing me down. I have been riding for 13 years now, but act as if I've just started out :bang:

Nice Guy Eddie

Uhhh...
Jun 30, 2004
I think its pretty normal to have your confidence drop out after a serious accident..... as your confidence comes back, so will your speed.

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
B,

Eddie's right. It'll come back though some things will take longer than others. Riding and sliding in the dirt will help out tremendously with getting confidence back in street riding. If you've got a (road) race track near you, why don't you try a riding school there or a track day?

Best,
Greg

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…