truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Whatever you do... don't do it like this...

truespode.jpg

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I laugh inside everytime I see a wheelie thread that truespode has replied to. That's just greatness.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
When you learn to wheelie a bike, you WILL perform the manuever shown above at least once. You WILL pick the gravel out of your butt cheeks, replace the rear fender, handlebars, seat cover, and possibly other parts. Do not make the statement, "Hey guys, watch this!" before attempting this manuever for as you have seen, your friends have cameras!
BTDT to many times to count.

dan4011

Sep 12, 2004
yea its def. alot easier to controle a 4 stroke during a wheelie, much smoother and even power delivery, unlike a 2 stroke where the powerband will throw you off the back in a second, just ask my friend, who after a few days of owning his 03 cr125 flipped over the back doing a wheelie when his powerband hit, but he was ok after a short trip to the doctor to get some stitches and a trip to the shop to get a few houndred worth of parts (bars, fender, seat cover, and a subframe.)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
BSWIFT said:
You WILL pick the gravel out of your butt cheeks, replace the rear fender, handlebars, seat cover, and possibly other parts.
Like I said, BTDT more than once.

Top Bottom