when a 250cc four stroke has the power and responce of a 250cc 2 stroke

stumanarama

Aug 29, 2007
well johnny, this advance theory is more an umbrella term and has many applications(haha i do like the hardley ableson thing), and mike, thank you for that affirmation ;)

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
funfactor1 said:
If you think a hot 4-stroke will start in 1 kick after you stall it than you are the doofus :bang: :bang:

Sure it will, with one push of the button......... :) :nener:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
funfactor1 said:
If you think a hot 4-stroke will start in 1 kick after you stall it than you are the doofus :bang: :bang:
of course it will start with one kick.

If you know what you are doing. Like me.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
A Doofus Is The Person Who Doesn't Jet Thier Bike And Then Complains Because It's Hard To Start, And The People Who Don't Have Experience With The New 4t's And Sit And Bash Them. Doofuses!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
funfactor1 said:

Spoken like someone that has never actually ridden one. :nod:

Where are all of these doofuses coming from??? :laugh: :rotfl:

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
A Doofus Is The Person Who Doesn't Jet Thier Bike And Then Complains Because It's Hard To Start, And The People Who Don't Have Experience With The New 4t's And Sit And Bash Them. Doofuses!

what about the factory riders in races that stall their bikes and cant get them going again? im pretty sure their mechanics jet the bikes...

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
sixds said:
what about the factory riders in races that stall their bikes and cant get them going again? im pretty sure their mechanics jet the bikes...

Or they are trying to start the bike like a 2-stroke like JLaw did.

I have no problem re-starting after a stall in a HS unless I am trying to start on a hill facing up and I can't start a 2-stroke under those circumstances.

Ivan

funfactor1

Mar 13, 2005
Ol'89r said:
Spoken like someone that has never actually ridden one. :nod:

Where are all of these doofuses coming from??? :laugh: :rotfl:
Actually I have owned many and I still say most if not all 4-strokes are hard to start after a hot stall jetted proper or not.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
funfactor1 said:
Actually I have owned many and I still say most if not all 4-strokes are hard to start after a hot stall jetted proper or not.

Well it looks like he told you guys. :rotfl:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
funfactor1 said:

I got a problem going on at work where one application is not working for a particular device but all similar devices are working with it.

Is it the application, the other devices or the one particular device with the problem?

Ivan

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
truespode said:
I got a problem going on at work where one application is not working for a particular device but all similar devices are working with it.

Is it the application, the other devices or the one particular device with the problem?

Ivan

Come on Ivan...... everyone knows it is always the network.

:fft: :) :rotfl:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom