Where in Pennsylvania can I ride?

rowebil

Sep 21, 2007
I have a Yamaha TT-R230, and I have NO place to ride. I do, near my house, the recreational trail, I got in trouble twice, fined once, fined again, but I never got the fine. If I do it again, I get taken away. All these other people ride in there, and Im the only one that gets in trouble. I wanna do motocross, but I need to sell my bike, and get a motocross one. For now, I just want a track to ride at, besides racing. Or, a racing track, and race with my dirt bike, the one I have now.

I live near the zip code 18072.

Any tracks?

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Not sure where your area is exactly but one of the main reasons I left PA to come to AZ is riding, can ride just about anywhere out here, I guess work had some play as well as I needed money.

Check the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders group, good guys and have annual rides. Just watch out for a few of them, they tend play dirty when it comes to water/mud crossings

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Not familiar with the tracks in the area since I only ride trails, but you can check out lost trails about 20 miles from you for trails. www.ridelosttrails.com

maddogYZ

Aug 24, 2007
Jack Frost motocross park in Mt Pocono man. A college friend grew up around the poconos and there were lots of trails up around there if you knew where to go.

Top Bottom