Where in Pennsylvania can I ride?

rowebil

Sep 21, 2007
I have a Yamaha TT-R230, and I have NO place to ride. I do, near my house, the recreational trail, I got in trouble twice, fined once, fined again, but I never got the fine. If I do it again, I get taken away. All these other people ride in there, and Im the only one that gets in trouble. I wanna do motocross, but I need to sell my bike, and get a motocross one. For now, I just want a track to ride at, besides racing. Or, a racing track, and race with my dirt bike, the one I have now.

I live near the zip code 18072.

Any tracks?

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Not sure where your area is exactly but one of the main reasons I left PA to come to AZ is riding, can ride just about anywhere out here, I guess work had some play as well as I needed money.

Check the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders group, good guys and have annual rides. Just watch out for a few of them, they tend play dirty when it comes to water/mud crossings

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Not familiar with the tracks in the area since I only ride trails, but you can check out lost trails about 20 miles from you for trails. www.ridelosttrails.com

maddogYZ

Aug 24, 2007
Jack Frost motocross park in Mt Pocono man. A college friend grew up around the poconos and there were lots of trails up around there if you knew where to go.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom