where to ride Virginia or North Carolina

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
WTH is that? Dale CityMX and Centerville trails, anybody checked on this stuff?
I remember seeing a fake listing for a track in Centerville on another site and people complaining they came from out of state to check it out -nothing there! I live close to both of these areas and unless they are talking about illegal riding areas I doubt theres anything in those 2 places, but somebody please prove me wrong!

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
Hey Todd,

Can't say that I've been to Dale City or Centerville.  If someone is going to drive any distance to ride, probably best to call ahead and find out times or if the track/trail system is open or closed due to main't.  I usually ride locally here.  I've got four farms I'm allowed to ride the trails on and there are two local tracks.  One is in Prince George Co.  the other is in Dinwinddie Co. although I've not hit the tracks yet.  There is an association called Northern Virginia Trail Riders Association who's web site can put you in touch with good local tracks.  Keep in mind that several tracks listed are private and you need to obtain permission from the land owner prior to hitting it.  Good luck and post the information to the fraudulant tracks out there so we know where to avoid.  Thanks.

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
The centerville one is bogus, I called the number, definately wrong. The person that complained before actually did call and whoever they talked to acted like they were the owners or something? Not even going to waste my time calling the other # as it's a Baltimore, MD #not even close to Dale City.

kxbeastrider

Nov 23, 2002
Kxtodd,
Are you into trails? If so there is a place called Brown Mountain over in Hickory. There is a series called the NCHSA. (North Carolina Hare Scrambles Association) Look on the WEbsite nchsa.org I think
They have a list of promoters and thier numbers. You call them and set up a time.
Also, TNT. It is in chester SC. It a great place to ride. Has MX and trails. Loads of fun.

Closer to you there is the Hatfield McCoy trail system. It is is Logan WV.
There is 3 trail heads. THe one I have been two twice is the bearwallow campground. I is the only one where you can camp. There is a store where you can go get a few odds and ends and the trail passes.
100+ miles of trail more like 200 if I am not mistaken. Great place to ride
-bryan

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom