jeffb

Apr 15, 2002
Can anyone pass on where there are trails to ride in mississippi and louisiana. I recently returned to riding and can't find many places. please help!!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
you can PM TimR, he is with the SERA org. and he runs all the enduros in that region. Or just go to the SERA web site.

ronnie c

Dec 17, 2001
Hi Jeff, We ride in La. and we have 4 riding areas that I am familiar with all of which are Nat Forest. 1. Forest Hill, which is about 15 miles SW of Alexandrai. There are about 90 miles of marked trails and probably about the same unmarked. This is by far the most popular riding area in the state and you will see that because the trails close to the campground have been tore up perty good mostly by the bubba's. 2. Fort Polk,Cravens located about 30 miles West of oakdale on Hyw 10. About 70 miles of marked trails. 3. Red dirt which is located about 30 miles NW of Alexandria close to a town called Derry. This area has a 45 mile loop and has been heavily ridden by the bubba's also. 4. Camp Livingston which is about 15 miles NE of Alexandria in a town called Ball. It has 2 loopes about 45 miles of trail. I hope you use this info. Ronnie

enduro400

Oct 19, 2001
jeffb-- were do you live at the present time? I know of some trails in the southern Miss. area. I'm not real familuar with the trails but I can tell you how to get there. One called Rattlesnake Bay and the name of the other slips my mind at this time , but if you need I can find it!

enduro400

Oct 19, 2001
hey ronnie c --- do you ride often at camp livingston? Is the same place were they have the Breezy Hill Enduro? I've never had the chance to ride at this place, is it worth the trip from Baton Rouge? How are the trails there -Have the four whellers chewed them up also?
Let me know - thanks

ronnie c

Dec 17, 2001
Hey Enduro 400. The trails at Livingston are worth the trip and are not the same as breezy hill enduro. The trails consist of 2 loops, a 15 mile trail which is used for a Hare Scramble each year in October, and a 25 mile yellow marked trail. There are two trailheads, but I would recommend going to the one on hwy. 3130. Why don't you Email me @ [email protected].

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom