Which clutch perch?

woody51

Apr 2, 2001
I was wondering if a billet clutch perch was worth the $60 price tag or if a $10 perch will work just as well.

I have taken quite a few diggers with the stock perch without any problems.The reason it broke was do to my trying to tighten up the gap, with a pliers, where the lever is inserted. The lever had excess vertical free play. I guess cast aluminum doesn't have too much give!

Any suggestion are apperciated. I am sure I will be doing plenty more clutch side lay down.

HLT

Sponsoring Member
Dec 15, 2000
Pro Circuit's billet clutch perch is a very good choice. You won't be disappointed. I've tried Works Connection also and they're very good but I like the PC's quality a bit better. Whether it's worth the $$$ is up to you.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
You can save about $100 by looking at the Applied perch. Roller bearing (not needle bearing like the others) pivot, quick-adjust knob, nice bend/fit/finish. I think retail is about $40 for the perch/lever, it's called the Pro Perch.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…