Which helmet is best from selection???

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You'll like it!

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
What ever you do try one on before you buy the helmet! They all fit different from different manufacturers. I have put $500 helmets on my head and thought that they fit like crap where as a $150 helmet felt perfect and should cost $1000. It really is in what feels good to you.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
yeah i'm not to worried about the fit either. I'm sure it will be fine for my mellon but if not i'm in the same boat. I could prob sell it for more than i got it for. Either way i think we'll both be fine. I've read nothing but good reviews about the way these helmets fit compared to the others that i was looking at. Should be a go :yeehaw:

DEX

Jun 11, 2003
Whooo! Saved myself like 400 bucks (I was looking at getting a Troy Lee Designs SE) I got a M2R Revelation X off the famous auction site just now for 120 bucks canadian including shipping!
I could have held off and just bid on it but at that price I would rather pay 10 bucks and make sure I got it for sure instead of getting outbid at the last minute by someone else.

Here she is

cd_1_b.JPG

Last edited:

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
LOL just found out i could get the helmet from the UK for a similar price at a local bike show some friends went to-always the same LOL.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
My helmet arrived today and i must say i am very very pleased with it. It is very comfy and for the price i paid i would have had it no other way.

tsuruca

Nov 3, 2002
Consider

Haven't tried those, but I have tried HJC, FLY & THOR. All in the 100 - 140 price range. I really liked the HJC. Light and comfortable with a bit more padding for the top of your head. Plus the graphics were good.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
marcusgunby said:
Hmm still waiting for mine-you use buycyclegear.com via a famous auction site?

No it was E**y

DEX

Jun 11, 2003
I got mine via E***y from seller rbscycle I am expecting it to be in by next week.
I just picked up another lastnight from seller . Same helmet kinda got pressured into it by my parents who really thought I should have a spare. I dont want to be a rockstar with ten ton of fancy gear but I can see the point that I am going to want a helmet now if for example I wreck it during the race and am still able to ride the next moto.

I got my 2nd M2R Revelation X for $77 canadian including shipping. It would have been over $300 canadian retail with shipping.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
i think i got it from same guy but not possitve

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
i went on the e... then i found the actual shop via the advert -i think ti could be the same people, i think it maybe delayed as its near xmas-i sent something to the states a week ago and its still not there, normally its about 4 days.

DEX

Jun 11, 2003
You should have a tracking number with your shipping.
My mom has mine somewheres. (No credit Card for me cause Im still a punk kid so I had to give her the cash and then she did it up in paypal)
Shes sick or I would go bug her to look up the tracking number and find out where the helmets are currently.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Got my helmet today-its just a tiny big too big(its no worse than my worn axo but .....):( im not sure one size down will be too small.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
mine has a little bit of room to work with also with the fit but not much, i'll just wear a beenie or something and that will tighten it up some

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Well i got my 2nd M2r helmet today-got a even better deal on shipping on this one :laugh: the only downside is the cheek pads have a terrible design thats really hurts your ears as you take the helmet off, the way they have doen it is they have the hook part of the velcro showing, on my axo they use the loop side and its smoother, so i just folded back the sharp edge and superglued it in place-on modified M2R and im happy :eek:

still not sure on the sizing-what do you think? :rotfl:

Attachments

• 01010018 (Small).JPG
    01010018 (Small).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 65
Top Bottom