While some of you were at Fox Valley

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I attempted my third trials event this weekend in Meriden, CT. I guess "third time's a charm" is a truism, because I actually finished :) . Not only that, but I placed 2nd in the Novice class. Granted there were only three other riders in my class Sunday, but at least I beat two of them.
Here's a link to some pictures of the event. There are three of me not doing a whole lot towards the bottom of page 20.

http://sharp2.exposuremanager.com/g/5-17-09_mmc_neta&gallery_page=&gallery_all=&view=1&photo_page=20

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Very cool PK! Looks like some great sections, I especially like the waterfall.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Very cool PK!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Good work PK :cool:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Patman said:
Very cool PK! Looks like some great sections, I especially like the waterfall.
those rocks were slicker than goose ****. It was a good day. Those that laid out the sections did a nice job for the less talented of us that chose to ride the course. Lots of camber turns, some roots under 6 inches of mud, stepped hill climbs. Nothing impossible, but challenging. By the end of the day I was feeling much more at one with my bike. I'm starting to believe that it can do anything I ask it to and more. Good stuff.

The only sad part is that my CRF hasn't moved since I got the trials bike.

Attachments

• meriden 2nd place.jpg
    meriden 2nd place.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Papakeith said:
I'm starting to believe that it can do anything I ask it to and more.
You have no idea.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
throw a trials bike on your crf, that can up the fun quotient considerably as well. I did so on my yz, and really like the traction.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Lorin said:
throw a trials bike on your crf, that can up the fun quotient considerably as well. I did so on my yz, and really like the traction.

What brand trials bike did you throw on your yz, and would you recoomend the same for a crf? Does someone make a rack? Seems like all that weight up high would hurt the fun, even though it might add to the excitement! :laugh:

Or did you mean throw a trials TIRE on your crf? :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Man Lorin you PWI again there buddy? ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom