littlenasty

Sep 28, 2005
hillclimbing is real fun(motocross is funner tho) i think its fun to pick a line, twist the wrist all the way and shoot up it and and bounce up it(if its bumpy)

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
I love hill climbing. Back in the day, I used a mid '70s CR125...... what a learning experience. On the big ones I had to down shift mid hill. Momentum was my friend. Now a days my weapon of choice is a KX500. What a difference!

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Hills are my fovorite! Finding hills I can't make, that's the best!
I don't know if I ever had a bike tumble, but you need to learn how to get it to land on it's side when your sliding of the back! I can't recall the number of levers and rear fenders I bought ;)

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
love hill climbing just need to find some here in the sand state
back in the day when i rode bikes with 3 and 4 wheels on cape cod we would spend all day looking for hills that people couldnt climb just to climb them ahh to be young and bulletproof and if you made it first time up hill then it wasnt good hill

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Not many hills in FL for sure! What is the highest elevation in the state? 10 feet maybe? :)

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
actually there is a hill behind us thats 225 feet above sea level one of the highest points in florida pretty sad

but places we ride are old phosphate mines i have been told they have big hills there

Top Bottom