Who makes a wide boot? I'm a 12 EEE.

snb73

Nov 30, 2003
I am looking for a new boot, but I need something wide. I wear a size 12EEE work boot.

I tried on the Alpinestar Tech 6 size 12, they are too narrow. Fox Forma Pro's are a littile tight in a size 13. I was actually able to fit in a Gaerne RX6 size 11. It felt good but snug, they didn't have a size 12 for me to try. What about the Oneal Hardware boots? Do they run wide too? If you could also post your shoe size, and what size and make boot you have. That would be a great help.

The sales man said the Gaerne's run a bit wider. Anyone have experience with them?

Thanks for any input you can give me, Steve.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
If you can't find any satisfaction elsewhere you might consider Tech 8s in a smaller size (11?) and remove the bootie.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
If you can find a place that carries Sidi, try on a flex force, I have a 8-12 EE width foot and I relly like mine, (size 9) I think they are wider than my Tech 6's. also if you have a large calf, they open up wider than anything else I've tried. :thumb:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
snb- I have a wider than normal foot and the Hardwears fit me fine. I'm not positive, but I think I'm an E. If you don't have a shop nearby that stocks several different brands, you may just have to order some online & hope for the best. I ordered a pair from MXSouth a while back, didn't like the fit & returned them for a different pair. It's a bit more of a hassle, but I think most mail order companies will let you do that.

elf

Jun 7, 2003
Have you tried the alpine stars vector? These boots seem to have a lot of room in them. I hade tech 6 boots but they hurt the front of my feet. The vectors are the most comfortable boots I have ever had. Dont have much ankle support though.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I feel your pain. I wear a 12 EEEE. I was able to fit into Tech 6 size 13. 12 was not happening

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Vectors are WIDE.

snb73

Nov 30, 2003
Thanks guys,

I'm leaning towards O'neal or Gaerne. I'll let you know what I get and how they fit.

Thanks, Steve.

Top Bottom