Wrekt-1

Oct 27, 2006
Just wondering if maybe some people wanna put up who they are(riding style), where they from(country,State) and where they ride?

Me:
Novice, Trail (wanna try MX)
NewHaven, CT (Waterbury)
Local trails Wolcott,Prospect, Southington, Bristol

Wrekt-1

Oct 27, 2006
Just figured it easier to search. PLus you can see a lot more at a glance. It may be just a lazy-ness thing, but it sucks to search like 50 profiles and see nothing useful.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Wrekt-1 said:
Just figured it easier to search. PLus you can see a lot more at a glance. It may be just a lazy-ness thing, but it sucks to search like 50 profiles and see nothing useful.

You make a point many of us have about being able to drill down into the database easier. I do wish we could search by areas of the country. That would be a real plus.

For some local folks in your area, check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area. You live in, or near, New England and you have not ridden with these folks? Well then, pop in and say hello. They don’t bite and they are usually planning a ride somewhere.

Wrekt-1

Oct 27, 2006
Thanx, appreciate the input. Not sure about how hard it would be for the Admins to incorporate that search that you and I both mentioned into the forums, but I am doubting it is a simple plug-in. Being from CT makes it a lil tough; well, just as much as the rest of us Yanks. I do a lot of trail, and legal trail out here is hard to come by. Plus my intentions of posting in this fashion was to avoid the flame for a :Who's from 'here' thread as a ton of people enjoy doing. Instead, just have a lot of people drop a post, and have an op sticky it or something. Also, I checked out the yanks, and there's a few from WI, Can, OH, etc. So right back to square one of fruitless querying.

Top Bottom