Who's camping @ MR

phirechick

Sponsoring Member
Jul 3, 2001
Just curious as to how many folks will be camping at the Moon Rocks.

Seven more days to go, can't wait. :flame:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Me and my family will be there. I can't wait. :yeehaw: We should be there on Thursday. :)

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
3 crazy Canucks in a travel trailer. Should be there thursday. Can't wait

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I'll be coming in Thursday, late afternoon/early evening.

White/Silver/dented Dodge Ram with 16' Toybox.

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
I'll be there Friday - White/silver Dodge Cummins 4wd (same as Kiwi's except 4wd) and a 36ft Patio Hauler 5th wheel.

Brian

steph

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2002
Is Moonrocks the staging/riding area?? A couple of Newbie's (Pete and Steph) will hope to be arriving later Friday night---Silver/pewter GMC PU with flatbed with KTM----2 dogs as well. Does anyone have an address for Moon rocks that I can plug into Mapquest for directions??

Thanks

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Strick posted directions in one of the other threads but hiere is my best recollection...

Hwy 445 towards Pyramid Lake ~20 miles from I80 turn left on Winnemucca Ranch Road (bears NW). Go ~4 miles on pavement before it turns to dirt. Continue straight past the huge corral on your left. After the corral you'll see a very well traveled dirt road on your left - there may even be sign now pointing to Moonrocks. Make the left turn and go ~3/4 mile to the staging area. You'll probably see the glow from a fire from Winnemucca Ranch Road. It's really very easy to get to.

Brian

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…