WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Yesterday I was surfing around the What Bike Do I Get? forum and came across the following thread:

http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46297

So I answered the guys question from my perspective. Well this morning I find someone anonymously gave me some negative mojo with the following:
gave a smart ass answer to someone that was 250lbs.....said for someone your size i would recomend a 125 2stroke.... That was not cool.
Now I could care less about the mojo. What really chaps my hide is this little puke didn't even quote me word for word. What I said was I would NOT recommend a 125. Then he sends me this comment anonymously. He obviously doesn't have the stones to say anything to my face, so to speak.

Anyone who knows me understands that I can be a smart ass but only to people I know and consider a friend. I attempted to answer a question for someone. Guess I'll just quit answering questions. :ugg:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You really gonna let that stop you? Blow the moron off.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'd have to say that guy is a fat ass knob that has a problem with his weight and has the attitude to go with it. I thought your reply was well within reason and in no way, sarcastic. I say let the village idiot buy an 80 for I care, that is if he can get it to haul his frail body around!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Wouldn't worry too much about it Bill.
'course that's comming from someone with "Big Boffo MoJo!";) :aj:

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Don't let negative vibes from someone who doesn't even read the post slow you down, that was good advice. Whoever mojo'd you probably won't even be around that long, and they built up so much negative karma their bike will seize and daddy will have to fix it.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'd have to say that guy is a fat ass knob that has a problem with his weight
Watch what you say about us fat ass knobs copper! ;)
Besides his fat ass pales in comparison with mine. :moon:

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000
Well I read the post and there is no reason you should have gotten negative mojo, the person responsible clearly didn't read the post and should get 10X negative mojo back for "MOJO misuse".

I think mojo should always have the givers name attached so cowards cannot hide.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
My deepest apologizes Papa! Of course, yours is quite stunning, and in a practical way! And the last thing I need is getting into another byte war with a mod!:):)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Awwww
'byte' this :moon:
disclaimer: this is posted with a purely satyrical intent. I have not, nor do I wish to have a45elk bite(byte) any part or piece of my person(or any other person for that matter) . Unless of course said person, not being myself, wishes to be bitten by him. peace. :)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Thanks everyone. It's great that we have this little place to vent... even though Papakeith barged his way in through the door. :) :moon:
I think mojo should always have the givers name attached so cowards cannot hide.
My sentiments exactly! ;)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I can't handle all this talk about "pale fat asses" and "quivering mountains of mojo". :)

B

biglou

Woods-I'm a firm believer in the "Thick Skin" policy. I wouldn't let it bother you too much. If someone is honestly looking for help, then you just gave it to them for free. If they don't appreciate it, their loss. Just my $.02.

BTW-Big Boffo Mojo RULES! :aj:

Of course, I got ass-clowns like pred and Thunder that give me negative mojo just to be cute! Bundu, too! :debil:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Just cause it takes you 3 trips to haul ass, doesn't mean you should give it away!!:)

B

biglou

It only takes me two, but I'm working on it. I'm shooting for 329 lbs., that way, I qualify to work from home under the "Americans With Disabilities" act. Just like my hero, Homer J. Simpson. :D

"I'm sorry, sir, but our theater is not equiped to handle a person of your, ahem, portage."

BTW-Woods, "Nearly Serious"! :D

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
Suffering from mojo envy VD? :) :)
I believe my "Big Boffo" is hanging out quite a bit further the your "Impressive". :confused:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
Or pale fat ass envy. :)
My own paleness can hold it's own against even the "East Coasters" :) , howsumever, I may need work harder on the size. :confused:

Last edited:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
.. even though Papakeith barged his way in through the door. :) :moon:

;)
more like tore the door off the hinges and trashed the frame... :p

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Mac

I also agree. Okie, any way you can restrict adding Mojo unless a valid user name is given? It chaps me when someone won't have the nads to sign any negative Mojo! :moon: :moon:

Top Bottom