Will a ProTaper bar fit in a Tag T2 bar clamp?

scotth

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Anyone know if a&nbsp;Pro Taper bar can fit in a Tag T2 handlebar clamp? <SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: normal">I am thinking of trying a Pastrana FMX bar, but I hate to have to buy new clamps again. :( </SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

los36

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
If your TagT2 clamps are for the Tag "oversized" bars(I don't know the product name), the Pro Tapers will fit.

There are only 2 bar sizes, standard(7/8") and oversized(??).

Dave.Smith

Dec 15, 2002
They will fit just fine as will the Magura X-Line, Renthal FatBar and other 1-1/8" bars. If you run bar mounted bark busters you will need new clamps as the ProTapers have a different taper than the Tags.

scotth

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'">Thanks for the responses. I was hoping for this answer. :yeehaw: </SPAN>

Top Bottom