Heading out to do my red-blooded american civic duty

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I am heading to Bristol for the NASCAR race this afternoon!!&nbsp; I&nbsp; g<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">uarantee I will have chills when the stars and stripes are shown and the anthem is played.</SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">NASCAR had a statement this week that the soldiers are big NASCAR fans and the race will go on out of respect for them.&nbsp; I'll give em a big 12oz toast! :thumb: </SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Thanks to OldGuy the flag will be waving on the RV!</SPAN>
&nbsp;

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
If any organization is Pro-American Super Patriots, it's NASCAR.

There'll be lots of flags flying this weekend.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
jay, absoloutely right! that is what we should be doing, enjoying the freedoms provided us ,all the while keeping those troops in our hearts.show any nascar race and you will see the salt of the true america. notice nascar is not cancelling any races? you bet, because they know they are providing a forum where "god bless america" has always been in vogue. they say they might cancell the oscars out of respect.BS! they might cancell the oscars because nobody wants to see some worm get up on stage to accept some P.O.S award and start telling how they really feel about the "real america".

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
cheer on Rusty for me while you're there offroadr ;)

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Offroadr, thought you may like this

9-7.jpg

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by taraker
Yo Jay, I'm havin dinner with Steve Park and Bobby Hillin Jr. next week here in Texas. :)
Yeah and with me too (in a few weeks)! OK so maybe it's not officially dinner, more like tailgating but you'll have to take what you can get. :)

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I'll tell you guys it was awesome!! That Patriotism was amazing. Before the race the music was all USA music. 'Born in the USA', 'Proud to be an American','Rockin' in the USA',' Keep on livin' in the free world'

The coolest was when a speaker was talking about sponsor Sharpie Pens. He said "Sharpie Pens are made in the USA, They ain't made overseas, and the sure the hell are not made in France!" 160,000 people went freakin crazy!

Thanks Matt, that is awesome

Top Bottom