fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
Come on you guys. You were way way way nicer to me, when I woke up after the bump on the head and discovered dirtbikes, x-games and the like.

Play nice.

Of course, being a walking amnesiac every day is a fresh experience to me,anyway.

La_Sports, did they just bring electricity to your part of the world where you are just discovering this stuff, or what's the deal?? Seriously, x-games was on for 10 years before I even noticed. I was too busy living to watch t.v.

So what's your story? You can't possibly be 25?? and so dirt-innocent and dirt-sexist?? A teeny bit of dirt ignorance goes a long way, but sexism- that died decades ago.

Last edited:

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
Hmm.

Did I say sexism died decades ago?

And was I thinking how you guys are so darn gender blind that you'd mock our friend for
saying such silly things??

Did I? (G-Rated pixels.)

Attachments

• IMG_2507.jpg
    IMG_2507.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
Lol, Indy.

I'm so disappointed in you guys. I figured if I went ahead and kept it posted all fuzzy I'd have ten reposts of the original inside of ten seconds. You are the only person not afraid of me. Not a single wise guy dared put it back up!

Big Bunch of Babies. ;)

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
fatcat216 said:
So what's your story? You can't possibly be 25?? and so dirt-innocent and dirt-sexist?? A teeny bit of dirt ignorance goes a long way, but sexism- that died decades ago.

I think he was born and raised Amish. He finally at the age of "24" broke away from his Amish roots and has finally decided to step out of his Amish community into the real world. He has discovered girls for the first time and they ride these motorized things :ride: :coocoo: Amazingly enough they also jump them and will be competing in this thing called the X-Games :whoa: , seems to be what he is most interested in and seems to think it's a new thing. Due to the way he was raised, he was not aware that women could now wear pants and that they don't sit at home all day churning butter and making new matching outfits for the family. :yikes:

He has discovered the internet and DRN. Only to find that it's full of people who are smart alecs and he is slow to catch on to this. He has yet discovered "google" to answer all of his new found questions about a sport that has been around a long time. He has come here for help and we may have scared him away...

I can't wait to watch his thing called the "X-Games"! :p

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I look forward to seeing how these chicks figured out how to ride sidesaddle on a dirt bike.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
MXGirl230 said:
I think he was born and raised Amish. He finally at the age of "23" broke away from his Amish roots and has finally decided to step out of his Amish community into the real world. He has discovered girls for the first time and they ride these motorized things :ride: Amazingly enough they also jump them and will be competing in this thing called the X-Games :whoa: , seems to be what he is most interested in and seems to think it's a new thing. Due to the way he was raised, he was not aware that women could now wear pants and that they don't sit at home all day churning butter and making new matching outfits for the family. :yikes:

He has discovered the internet and DRN. Only to find that it's full of people who are smart alecs and he is slow to catch on to this. He has yet discovered "google" to answer all of his new found questions about a sport that has been around a long time. He has come here for help and we may have scared him away...

I can't wait to watch his thing called the "X-Games"! :p

:cool:

You... are AWESOME!

Ivan

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
fatcat216 said:
Lol, Indy.

I'm so disappointed in you guys. I figured if I went ahead and kept it posted all fuzzy I'd have ten reposts of the original inside of ten seconds. You are the only person not afraid of me. Not a single wise guy dared put it back up!

Big Bunch of Babies. ;)

Jeeze fatcat. :yikes: Ya went and pixeled out the best part. Or parts. :yell: Shouldn't you be in the kitchen baking cookies or doin dishes or sumtin'? :ohmy:

Go get me a beer. :debil:

Thanks for the distraction Gomer. You saved the day.

What are these Ex games everyone is talking about? Are they some games they used to have and don't have anymore so they call them the ex-games. I'm so confused. Add lil head-shaking, confused smiley here,---------->X

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
lol gomer did save the day! :rotfl: they had womens freestyle mx last year i think! :nod: and gomers bikeless? thats sad :(

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Yes it is sad!

...but I have FRIENDS! And my friends have bikes that they let me ride! Sometimes it means flying out to California to ride with this guy:

89R_Walker.jpg

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
MXGirl230 appears to be a pretty sharp cookie... although how wise is it to ride by your neighbors house while flipping them off? She may do better at representing the female species (and dirt bike community) by churning butter in a house dress with her hair in a bun. :p

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
um. You seem to have your wires crossed there. mxgirl230 is not 250girl. silly.

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
Womens MotoX is almost as funny as womens basketball! they dont even dunk! :nener: jk about the MotoX lol ;)

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
fatcat216 said:

YUP Fatcat is correct on that one :)

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
ohhhhhh i was like i havent heard a guy say silly in like 5 years ;) so i apologize :)

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
okay, La_Sports....just because I really can't stand the idea of a thread with such a worthy title degenerating to utter worthlessness I'm going to try to bring it back to something worthwhile like MXGirl230 and the others did at the outset. I honestly think you meant well.

These are strictly DRN links- the www is full of stuff. A big thanks to MXChickalltheway for many of these postings- as well as some hard work bringing All-Women's race series to us.

Here's a few good ones:

Ashley:
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=140743&highlight=ashley+fiolek
Women Racing:
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=162565&highlight=women
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=165819&highlight=women

Women's MX radio:
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=165070&highlight=women

Women's Mag
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=160881&highlight=women

And try searching the following members threads for their race and experience contributions:

Of course MXGirl230; Nikki, Getmetoca; womanrider; justalonewolf; bbbom
or read anything in the women's forum.

Here's a couple of samples of things our women members have done:

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=162049&highlight=speedymaniac

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=70800&highlight=favorite+women+rider

Welcome aboard La_Sports. You'll find you are in for more than just a dirtbike education if you stick around.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
fatcat216 said:
Oops... my bad, but fun anyway.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom