womens pant sizing compared to mens

ZOOK250

Oct 5, 2001
Hi. i want to get my wife some new pants, fox 180's, but i cant find anything available in my area. i guess i will have to buy them online. does anyone know what the comparable mens size would be to a womens 13/14?

thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated.

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
I wear a sz.7/8 in Thor womens' pants,( legs are tight) and a 30 in mens'( plenty of room to move in). I'm 5'1"/120#s. Good luck.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Just measure her waist. That's the beauty of men's pants sizing. No test fit needed, just measure and wear. :cool:

Mar 19, 2008

34s / 32s

Apr 30, 2007

Fox sizing runs small. At 5'2" 115, I was wearing a 5/6 and they were just a little too snug in the waist. Normal jeans, I'm in a 1/2 or 3/4

I am thinking the 13/14 would be about a 34ish?

Apr 30, 2007
_JOE_ said:
Just measure her waist. That's the beauty of men's pants sizing. No test fit needed, just measure and wear. :cool:

Not quite! We have hips...so our butts don't fit in the guys pants quite so easily as that. :nener:

For dudes pants, I measure the waist, then order a size up for the ba-donk-a-donk.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
justalonewolf007 said:
Not quite! We have hips...so our butts don't fit in the guys pants quite so easily as that. :nener:

For dudes pants, I measure the waist, then order a size up for the ba-donk-a-donk.
:rotfl:

TattedChick

Oct 6, 2009
womens vs mens sizing

ok womens clothing for us they put sizes on, unlike mens, were u mesuar and if it says ur a 28 thats the pant size u get, just mesuar ur wife, but remeber always get a size bigger seeing as u wear clothing underneight it, well majority of people do, so u need to leave room for that, honestly im female all gear i have rode in has been mens and same with a few of my females friends, for some reson if ur a taller chick or have big hips mens riding gear seems to fit better, i dont know y, also its usaly cheaper too and it u have more color choises than pink light pink purple and u know thsoe frilly colors lols. mesurer her weights what ever number it says get the number above it, if ur wife is a taller chick like me with bigger hips or jsut curvy at all id strongly advice going with mens over womens it jsut fits better in my opion

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…