Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Hey, I've been living in Central PA for two years now and have been driving to WV to ride my bike. I'm looking for local Woods Riders to show me around. Thanks!

Bill
---

YZThumper

~SPONSOR~
Aug 6, 2001
Where in central PA do you live Bill? We have a pretty tight knit group that rides Tower City, Paragon and some places in Maryland. We'd be glad to show you around some sweet single track. I see you ride street as well, let me know if you'd be interested in some street riding too. If interested, shoot me an email at williards@adelphia.net

250Roach

Jun 19, 2006
How far are you from PGH? We got some damn good trail around here, or if you prefer, we even have some practice MC tracks available. But if you know where Kennywood Park is, we ride around there all the time, there has to be like 40 miles around PGH to ride.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
If any of YZThumper's stories are ture make sure someone else tries the trail first before you blindly follow him :ohmy: I rode with him and his one buddy and had a blast at Paragon last Fall. Fun bunch to ride with :)

YZThumper

~SPONSOR~
Aug 6, 2001
Yeah, but RM_Guy made that one nasty hill in the woods that I never did conquer. That still has me pretty steamed :bang:
Since the Thumper didn't make it, maybe I need to bring my two-smoker :laugh: Hey RM_Guy, shoot me an email the next time you plan to go up to Paragon.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
YZThumper said:
Yeah, but RM_Guy made that one nasty hill in the woods that I never did conquer. That still has me pretty steamed

Trails must've been dry that day. :rotfl:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
YZThumper said:
Yeah, but RM_Guy made that one nasty hill in the woods that I never did conquer. That still has me pretty steamed :bang: ...
Ha! I forgot about that. You guys impressed me when you went up that hill out in the play area. I told myself I was going to do it the next time I rode there. Well, that particular section is now jeep hill climb and not as intimidating. But there was another one further down that was, I went up it several times. Pretty cool.

We were just there over Father's Day so I'm not sure when I be back down before the Fall.

I still have to get up to Albany to ride with Woodsrider :pissed: :nod:

T

timmy gal

to chat

hey whats up this timmy gal from kentucky and i live in murray and i wanted u to know that iv got a dirt bike just like your's but i just think it to big for me and i wanted to know if u could help me out.

Top Bottom