Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
well as some may or may not know ive been back to work for a small contractor for about a month now :) . things are getting better now that there is a influx of cash. so i can now start buying the parts to fix elll crasho damage. the better news i in the last week got 3 job offers from various factorys for maintenance positions one of which i took that is in constantine MI a wee south of me. one of the jobs was in grand haven (yep a 1 hour 20 minute drive for me to work had i taken that one). the one i took is a 2nd shift job 5 to 6 days a week min 40 hours full benni's and great pay :aj: . ill also be working with the small contractor 3 days a week part time during the day, so yea 2 jobs for now. the best news is as soon as i can get the cr450 fix i can start riding with you guys again on the weekends. i was realy bumming missing out on all the rides :( in fact im missing the sow ride aswell. but ill be back soon, a bit rusty but riding non the less. but since i have been inactive on the old dirt bike, i have balloned up to 228 pounds from my 200 previous at the last ride last fall even with heading to the gym 4 days a week, which proves dirt biking helps you stay in shape ish hehe. i have been doing quite a bit of sport biking with a track day last weekend sat and sunday man was that fun. ill post some pic's later.

any way i hope to be back out in the woods soon. :aj:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Good to here that life is returning to normal and your black cloud of doom has finially blown away for a while. see ya in the trails soon.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
well i was exspecting the black cloud to strike last weekend while i was at grattan doing a track day on sunday on my new to me TL1000R. pic's to come later, and i took a riders school on sat to get recertified for road racing again, apparently i had been out of roadracing to long(last year i raced was 02). well my main goal ofcourse was to NOT crash the new bike, mainly due to the KerKer bolton pipes on it were being sold this week and i didnt want to crash and destroy them. so this is where i was exspecting the black cloud of doom to strike. ill try to get some pic's soon.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Sorry you missed the SOW ride it was a good one. Glad to here you got a new job!

Curtis

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
of the honda, well me and joe heaved and hoed a bit and got it well ishy rideable for the following day there at fredriks trail head. the end of the pipe was centered above the rear tire, at that point. so we heaved and hoed alot, then broke my tri stand doing it but we got it pulled over good enough to make the ride but not enough that i would like to keep riding later on ride after ride. its got a bit of a tweek yet and the pipe has a kink in it. so thats the main reason. ive been trying to get another sub frame for a cheap **** price, but i havent dont it. i can used the stock pipe back on it until i get the prociruit with the kink fixed(if i can get it fixed).

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
No I mean all the crash damage from your day on the road track. You just got done tellin us how you didn't want to crash and damage the already sold exhaust. Thats a prime canidate for a crash in your book if you ask me.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
absolutly no crash damage at the track :) that day was a good day(i didnt have to use my AK). nope for some reason the black cloud didnt strike that day, well altleast me that is. there was more than one sorry SOB that hit the tarmac that day :bang: especially a guy on a brandy new yamaha R6 LE edition yellow and black bike that bit it right infront of me :yikes: :aj:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
:aj: YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAW Zuki!! Aint it cool how that all worked out at JUST the right time too?? THE BEST RIDING OF ALL TIME IS JUST STARTING TO UNFOLD!! Get that bike together and COME ONNNNNNNNN!! :ride:
Woodsy

Top Bottom