Work bench and cabnets for an enclosed trailer???

Vinnyl26

~SPONSOR~
Dec 8, 2000
I am looking to install a workbench and some cabnets in my new 16x8 trailer. My question where can I get some custome ones? Or if they are not available what type of material should they me made of? Same goes with the work bench...Thanks

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I bought some of the Mill's Pride cabinets from Home Depot. Not as nice as custom, but there are several different sizes. You should be able to find something that will work well. Probably cheaper and definitely less time.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Easy to mount to the beams in the trailer. They've been in for a year and full of gear. I don't see any evidence of them coming lose from being jostled around by road vibration. They make several sizes. I believe mine are 12"d x 18"h x 36"w. They are easier to mount with a helper, but you can do it by yourself. They sell premade utility cabinets, but the ones I'm referring to are the ones you have to assemble.

Try this link, it doesn't have all of the cabinets, but mine is basically the shorter version of the C5, only 2 doors, but I installed four of them, so each of the family gets there own cabinet for gear.

http://www.millspride.com/mills/ourproducts/stor_items_c5.htm

I found that the 30 inch cabinets were too low with my 6' ceiling, I couldn't open the doors all the way with the bikes in the trailer.

Top Bottom