BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Post up some dates to do some trail work at the Farm. Zerotact has a 4 hour drive from KC so keep that in mind. I'm about an hour away. We should also consider getting some arrows or making some up. Shouldn't need a bunch but a few would be helpful. I can bring the quad and a chain saw, shovel, and limb loppers. We can camp if the weather is good enough. Just pick the time and dates.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
With me being the closest (30min) I'll let you guys pick the dates. The norm for me has been getting Friday and Saturday off and working until 10:30 or 11am on Sundays.

April 23rd is a scheduled work day at the 500.

Other than that I am open.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
I would be happy to do some prep work, weedwack, trim branches, whatever and can my son come ride while this is going on?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
mdkuder said:
I would be happy to do some prep work, weedwack, trim branches, whatever and can my son come ride while this is going on?
I don't see a problem. Somebody pick a date.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
April 16th is fine with me. Bikes are what it is all about.

toyotadad

Feb 10, 2006
You know what. My right half of my brain consulted with my left of my brain and I slipped into the lame brain. April 16th is Easter. Is there any way we could do this on a different Sunday? Sry about that.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Not a problem with me.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
The work day at the 500 has been cancelled because it is the weekend of the Dallas supercross. I am not going and would be available all day Friday 21st. Saturday 22nd. Or half a day on Sunday 23rd. The next weekend would also be fine.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
You guys figure out when you're working and when you're riding so I can decide when to come pick up my scoot and put few miles on it. Of course only once my mechanic tells me he's done........

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
evenslower said:
You guys figure out when you're working and when you're riding so I can decide when to come pick up my scoot and put few miles on it. Of course only once my mechanic tells me he's done........
Parts should have been here today but no show. Most likely it will be tomorrow.
I'm going to Dallas but you are welcome to come by and pick up the KTM. I'm sure you remember how to get here.;)

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
For sure won't be the weekend of the Dallas SX. Most likely the weekend after. I'll work some things out on this end and get back to you. If there's work to be done on the farm that w/e I'd be happy to do that. Maybe I can put a few more slippery rocks in that creek crossing and block off the by pass.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom