fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Did anyone go to the World Enduro event in Canada this past weekend? I believe there is another round in New York this weekend.

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
salgeek said:
World Enduro on SpeedTV 6/20/06 5pm - 6pm

Thanks for the notice - I usually miss these things - plus you didn't tell me a week early either cause I can easily forget in a week's time and still would have missed it - now there's a chance I might actually see it. (laugh)

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
salgeek said:
I think the WEC comes to North America in July.

July 15/16 Parry Sound, Ontario
July 22/23 Hancock, NY

there are a few of us planning to take the street bikes to the one in canada (closer than NY) if anyone is interested in joining us. (leaving Friday mid-day)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
DVR service from Charter = never missing any motorcycle event on TV ever! That's what I do.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Sounds like a great trip Katoom125. My son and pop are headed to NY that way we don't miss the Pinecone and Jackpine. The Jackpine was a great event last year and we just can't pass it up.

Do you know how Saturday compares with Sunday when it comes to the WEC?

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
salgeek said:
Sounds like a great trip Katoom125. My son and pop are headed to NY that way we don't miss the Pinecone and Jackpine. The Jackpine was a great event last year and we just can't pass it up.

Do you know how Saturday compares with Sunday when it comes to the WEC?

No, I have no clue how saturday and sunday might be different.
Also, I just got a note from one of the guys in our group asking to change our trip to the NY event too (because of the pine cone enduro - he'd forgotten about) so I'll be e-mailing those in our group to see if they'd rather go to NY instead of Canada - guess we are still up in the air a bit as to our trip.

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Fred T said:
DVR service from Charter = never missing any motorcycle event on TV ever! That's what I do.

I DID miss it.
Wasn't home at the time and No, I do not have cable - I have a dish without a way to tape ahead of time - darn

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Man that was some cool trail they were running on last night on Speed. I was working out at the gym watching that and practicaly drooling. The woods sections looked awsome.

That helmet camera shot going over the logs just about knocked me off the elliptical. I was getting dizy and had to look away.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom