Would like to get a VIN run, can anyone help?

Crazycd1

Aug 14, 2007
I have a VIN I would like to have run, I see a few guys on here can do that, anyone want to help?
So far all I can tell is that its not titled in oh, and I don't think it ever was... A search on the BMV site gives no info, but does on my quads, which I bought new and have the titles for. BMV told me that bike here didn't come with titles till 99, but to sell one now, you must apply for a title...
Getting very little info from seller so I was hoping someone here could run it for me and I can go from there.

Last edited:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
What info is it that you are after? If you are looking to find out if the bike is stolen or not you'll need to contact a law enforcement department. If you are after basic info the bike is a 1993 Yamaha YZ250.

Crazycd1

Aug 14, 2007
Looking to find out if its totally clean, as in no lien or not stolen. I took out the vin for now, if Elk wants to run it I can post it again. For now just gonna call the H.P. and see what they come up with.
Guy who has it says hes the 4th owner, but has no papers to prove anything.. Thats why I am looking. Its old, there could be alot of history out there, just looking to make sure its all clean!

Top Bottom