XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Lou and I were wondering this morning what the heck was up with Jamir this week, since we hadn't gotten any emails from him. Well, I got a phone call today. Here's the gist of our exchange:

Jamir: So guess who called me the other day. And think hard here because it is the last person you would ever expect me to talk to!

Pred: well, I would say Milk, but even though you hate him you still love him and you'd talk to him. It can't be Lou, cuz he'd send you a letter. Maybe Okie, but I can't think of a reason for him to call. Maybe it was Gomer thanking you for the palooza, but probably not. Could be Nat, but I can see her calling. I'm gonna guess Speedy.

Jamir: Not even close man. Wes ****ing Puddle of Mudd Scantlin!!!! My old drummer is friends with him from way back and apparently since the incident where he got arested, the band became defunkt. So he calls Josh because Josh is a bad ass drummer. Josh says sure and then tells him that he should call me to play guitar. So Wes calls me. Personally. Actually he was at his mom's house up north of KC. So now I swallow all of my pride and a lot of crow. It was kinda hectic because my son was all screaming and **** but he told me that he wanted to get together with me and Josh this week along with the bass player that they have had and "jam" to see if it would work. So I had to go buy a damn POM CD and learn that ****. I know I look like a dick for all I have said about them, but **** man!

Pred: dude, I'd eat all sorts of crow for that, man! You could be famous! Now I'm gonna be a real POM fan!

Jamir: Yeah, so the reason I haven't been emailing or on DRN or anything, because I am in ****ing L ****ing A rehearsing with the band! The dude even set us up with a private jet and everything!

Pred: Man, that rocks me like a hurricane! I hope it all works out!

Jamir: Me too, dude! I thought the end of NC/NC was going to be the end of it all, but damn! Okay, man, I gotta go. Not used to this west coast time, and these guys actually practice early!

Pred: Okay, good luck. Talk to you later!

so anyway, I don't know if I'm stepping on any toes or anything, but that's the way it is as of now. Expect to see Jamir jammin' on his axe in a Puddle of Mudd video near you! Woohoo! :aj: :aj:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Hey, this is Julie, Jamie's wife. He wanted me to come on here and post something to tell everyone hi but low and behold, Dan already let the cat out of the bag. We miss him terribly but this is what he has always dreamed of. It is not definete though. They will go on the road to finish the tour and then if things work out, he will stay with them. You can e-mail him at [email protected] and he can check it every now and then but for now they have him on a gruelling schedule so he barely has time to even call home.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
This is not a joke is it and I took the bait big time :|
I would feel really stupid :whiner:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
(Incase this isn't a joke)
Talk about irony. LMAO! Awesome news Jamir!!! Remember who threw panties at you when you were playing in a small bar in KC, DUDE! :thumb: I'm happy for ya big guy! :yeehaw:

(If this is a joke)
You guys suck monkey dung. :moon:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Rock Out With Your C*** Out!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
That's cool Thunder. If it works our for ya it's a nice way to tell your current band to @#$% off.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
WHat's this??? Jamir's in Cali and I don't get a phone call???? WTF???

Yeah, what Nikki said.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Poodle of Mud? What the hell is that?
Riiiiiight.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Awesome Jamie. I hope it all works out man. I need tickets too. :) SNoogins

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
Poodle of Mud? What the hell is that?
Riiiiiight.

Dang I feel old. :ugg:

Congrats Jamir!!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
This is so cool!!

Not only does our beloved Jamir get to sit in with POM, Slipknot, the local big timers from Iowa, just lost their drummer to a drug charge and conviction, so I'm sitting in for this tour. Is there a remote possibility we could do the "Waterfest" at Whitewater Beach in Des Moines? Call me Jamir!! We need to do this! We could get all the regular midwest DRN'ers together for a headbangin' bash!!

And don't forget, the House of Bricks!! We could LEVEL that place!!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
thunder33 said:
Uh....yeah. April fools!

Hey Pred...You Suck :flame:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
So, now the true question is this...how many of you silly fools fell for that?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Treejumper said:
I count 7 and a half. :laugh:

So are you including the people who were playing along or just counting the poor souls who don't know that Jamie would rather chop off his fingers than play for POM? :cool:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
~D~'s the half since she posted both ways just incase it was a joke. The others just got too excited and posted prematurely. :debil:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
~D~ knows that she would have gotten a phone call or an e-mail if something like that really happened

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
At the very least I would expect to get a bottle of Jamie sweat in the mail. :eek:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I have already sent you 7 bottles! Dang girl, what are you doing with all of that?

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
thunder33 said:
I have already sent you 7 bottles! Dang girl, what are you doing with all of that?

Uuuuuuh, nuuuuuuuuuthiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin. :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom