Sep 15, 2004
OK so I just bought a 2002 CR250R 4 days ago. :) I decided to go to the local mx track this weekend to check her out.Went on saturday to get a feel for her and it went surprisingly well. :nod: I went back again today to practice some more and it was going even better.Starting to really get used to this new bike.Then the owner of the track decided to have a 5 lap race,so I entered.I have raced on this track before on my kdx 200.I saw a guy on a 450f so i told him to get ahead of me as I new he would take me.(we line up 2 in a row like nascar.)So I lined up right behind the 450.The flag drops and I start going hard right behind the 450 and he stalls leaving me nowhere to go but up his A$$!! :yikes: I tried to miss him but I was really close and his tailpipe crushed my left radiator!!! :bang: 2 other bikes hit him as well.You cant blame the guy.............but I was really :pissed: to say the least. Not at him ........but its my new bike, ya know.Anyway I now need a left radiator,fins, and a left radiator shroud.Oh well stuff happens.It could have been worse at least no one was hurt.I checked service honda and its gonna cost me around $200 to replace it all.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I was close today, a gentleman, who had more speed than I, went sideways over a double and bit it. Fortunately, I had laid back a little because of the dust, and had time to go left. Then I changed my amateur drawers and went on (after seeing him get up and moving of course).

Top Bottom