Engwall

Apr 25, 2006
I'm going to look at a 05 CRF 450 today. It has about 50 hours on the bike. The owner was a Honda mechanic, so He put new rings, piston, valves and clutch as a precaution. I can get the bike for $3000. What do you think?

Engwall

Apr 25, 2006
I bought the bike. It looks in very good shape. I pulled the cover off and the valves were perfect. I pick it up for $2800. Thanks for the reply Indy

breezeair

Feb 8, 2006
IndyMX said:
Cool.. Enjoy!

Maybe we'll actually get to ride our new beasts sometime soon!!
I was thinking just the other day that here in TN. we ride almost very weekend. Most weekends we hit 50 deg. We strugle with heat and humidity in the summer, but if you take frequent breaks it's not to bad.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Gary, watermans is open. I can get there from my house in 1:45 minutes, with an I pass I could knock it down 15 minutes. Dave Antolak? runs it, enough said and it ain't bad for indoor. Way bigger than motoplex.

Reda

Feb 1, 2008
I feel bad for you guys. Down here in Orlando, it was 88 degrees today. I will ride tomorrow and the day after, but the temp is going to drop to about 80. :cool:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Gary, watermans is open. I can get there from my house in 1:45 minutes, with an I pass I could knock it down 15 minutes. Dave Antolak? runs it, enough said and it ain't bad for indoor. Way bigger than motoplex.

It would be around 4 hours for me.. That'd be too much driving for so little riding, and I'm not a huge indoor fan.

Engwall

Apr 25, 2006
I've rode the bike twice. It runs awesome. Starts better then my buddies new bikes, even after I stall it. When the bike is cold 1 - 2 kicks and warm it take 1 kick. I think it is easy as my 2-stroke. I feel that is is much easier to ride (once you get used to it) then a 2-stroke. I rode a sand track last night and could leave it in 3rd gear the whole time. Never missed a gear. Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom