Berkyboy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 22, 2002
Fred Hoess (Husqvarna) took the overall with a score of 30 followed by Kevin Hines (Yamaha) with a 35 and Matt Stavish (Husaberg) with a 47.

Peterson and Neff (two east coast riders I believe, sorry I did not get their first names) were 4th and 5th with scores of 49 and 50 respectively.

Mike Lafferty was a no show, still out with his injuries. Hawkins DNF'd with a clogged spark arrester. David Lykke and Barry Hawk (among approximately 30 others) were DQ'd for missing an "IN Check."

Steve

gasgas01

Mar 17, 2002
Actually the number of riders DQ'd for missing the in check was 54. The number did decrease after the protest period because of a route sheet error the C riders had that check in thrown out. The two Netra riders first names were Raffi and Hans. The club put together a great ride except for the confusion to get to check 7.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by gasgas01
Actually the number of riders DQ'd for missing the in check was 54. The number did decrease after the protest period because of a route sheet error the C riders had that check in thrown out.
I'm suprised they didn't throw out that whole section for the C-class. That short cut was good for at least two minutes. I had 2nd in VetC prior to the protest, but didn't stick around. Other than that is was a great ride although I could have done with a few less rocks and more grass track.

Top Bottom