RazBarlow

Jan 24, 2001
Why are all the XR50R mods so expensive ? They are actually more expensive than my big bike. Why doesn't a manufacturer make just an aftermarket muffler/silencer ? Why can't you use your stock pipe back to the silencer ? Maybe I will start something here. Also, maybe I should buy up all the trail 70 parts bikes I can and sell off the parts for a fortune. I would sell the cylinders,triple clamps,front fork springs, and other various parts that could be used on the XR50's . That these "stealers" are getting you to buy for high prices.
RazBarlow

minifig-phil

Spammer
Apr 6, 2002
I guess it suply and demand. I know I hate it too. the big bore kits you can buy fairly cheep I think, but $900 for a pair of mountainbike forks converted to fit a XR50??? I think not. I bought a pair of CR60 ($20)forks and I'm going to make my own tripple clamps.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
I thought it was BBR that had a little spacer you put in the exhaust.  with testing they proved it was better than an aftermarket pipe and only cost a few $$$.  Maybe it was PAXracing?  Pax has an entire pipe and muffler setup for $125 too. 

If you think xR50's stuff is expensive buy a KTM, Cobra or Polini Mini.  $3000 not including any hop up parts.

Top Bottom