xtreme helmets ? anyone tried

bultokid

Jun 23, 2000
need a new lid- have seen the new xtreme gear and helmets-good to see them coming back- was wandering if anyone has tried one out and their opinons. look somewhat like the thor pc replica with fin added. thanks and to all a happy holiday season

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
They are fairly cheap correct?
I've never tried one but IMO you get what you pay for & a helmet is the one peice of gear you dont want to skimp on, pants & jersey tho....ehh maybe

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
They did a comparison in TWMX a couple months ago. I'll see if I can find it. Seems to me that the Extreme ran about a half pound heavier than many of the other lid. That half pound setting on top of your shoulders can mean a lot after a long day riding. Some of the lightest helmets in the comparison were the M2R lids. I think that will be my next buy

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Check with your localshop and ask for this deal http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66158
It is for the 2002 M2R helmets and they are $100 until sold out. Fantastic price for the helmets. If your shop won't help you out email me and I will send you my local shops phone number. It would cost you a couple bucks for shipping but still a great deal.
Also check with MXsouth and tell them you know about the closeout pricing

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…