Yeah Baby!

Well, I went and put my deposit down today for a 2004 KTM 450 EXC. I get to pick it up on Friday of next week. I just had to share it with everyone because I've been riding for around 24 years and this will be my first ever new bike. I've done a lot of research and I can't wait to actually ride this thing. It will be a huge change from my XR400 for sure. I'm totally stoked about it and I know this will be the slowest week of my life. Looks like I need to spend some in the Pumpkin Forum! Oh yeah, thanks to my wife for giving me the go-ahead on this! :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
justql got one 3 weeks ago.&nbsp; I hope to ride it next Sat. when your picking yours up. ;)

Flying Scot

Lifetime Sponsor
Great, Well done, Fantastic !

I&nbsp;think your excitement sums it up.

Look forward to your first ride report on it ! :thumb:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Congradulations!

I remember my first new bike. I couldnt quit smiling all week, even after breaking my ankle on it i was still smiling. Then i sat there looking at it while on crutches, still smiling. Heck, even know i still smile when i get on it. Nothing beats a new bike! Have fun!

Lew

Lifetime Sponsor
Congratulations on the new ride. Now that you will be on a KTM, the smile on your face after your first ride never goes away :) :laugh: :aj:
Lew

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Congrats on the KTM!&nbsp; You picked a good color. :)

But&nbsp;Kawidude, you now&nbsp;look like you have a multiple personality disorder-- Name: KAWIdude.&nbsp; Avatar:&nbsp; Honda&nbsp;&nbsp; Bike:&nbsp; KTM&nbsp; :confused:

&nbsp;

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Hmmmmm....a Kawidude....who rides an XR400.....who buys new Punkins.... :)

Way to go Mike!&nbsp; I'd like to congratulate you on your choice of color on your latest ride!&nbsp; It will be good to see you on that bike the next time we all get together!&nbsp; Between you and Pierre buying new 450's I might get to try one out soon :cool:&nbsp; May I suggest some new screen names for you?

KTMDude

PunkinDude

DecidedOnOrangeThisRoundDude

EXKawiDude

PeopleMightMistakeMeForARainbowLoverDude :debil:

Last edited:
Wow, you guys are right. I think I feel a personality disorder coming on. I guess I just need a Honda and a Suzuki to complete the rainbow! Well, you know what they say...once you go orange, you never go back!

Thanks for the suggestions Nat! How about this one: WhoTheHeckAmI?

And you're welcome to try the 450 anytime you want, if you can get me off it.

Tree

Lifetime Sponsor
Way to go man and welcome to the club! :thumb:&nbsp; You wont regret it! Looks like I'll be seeing you in the pumpkin forum- I'veseenthelightanditisorangedude. :)