Mxdude23

Apr 14, 2004
Yeah like it said above im new to the forums of course. But not new to dirt biking well kind of. Heres the story i started when i was 3 raced when i was 4 then when i was 10 we sold them to move to bend. Then 4 years later first day of spring break. I got off the bus right and my dad had a 2004 crf 450 i was thinking awesome. But then we went to salem because my great granpa died :ugg: Then when were there my dad went to cycle sports in salem oregon great place if you ask me and bought a yz 125 and a pw80 for my little cousin as a returned favor for him getting me a pw50 when i was 3 and my dad didnt have money to get me one. Then the thursday of spring break we went into salem for no reason at all wait we were going to motorsport outlet the mail order place thats in eugene. But before that we stopped and my dad got a ktm 125! 2004! I was like sweet! Anyways ive been ridden since then and have been rippen it up again its been awhile but im still fast as i was when i quit except faster on the 125 cause when i was 10 i had an 80. Well thats my story for you guys to get to know me.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
While your dad is in the mood, I wonder if he'd pick me up a new bike too?
Welcome to DRN

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Don't pay attention to Jeff, I'm much more deserving :laugh:

Welcome to DRN :thumb:

Top Bottom