Bryan06533

Feb 23, 2008
Hey need some help... I currently have been riding my friends RM 125 and i like it alot and im looking to by a new bike. Ive been lookin at the YZ 125 and Rm-z 250. im not sure the difference in power and reliebility.

your physical size (both height and weight are important)
5'8" 155lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
about 9/10. love power
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
woods, and a get into MX
4) Do you have any riding experience?
Yup a few years
5) Do you think you will race ?
possible
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work
Mostly my own work unless it gets to the engine
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
Thats my whole question
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
Yup everything
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
Dont know whether im getting it new or used yet so
10) Do you live in California?
no
11) Your age?

I want something that will last with alot plenty of power. Which one should i get and why?

Thanks

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
if you want more power, get the RMZ. i would personally get the RMZ, they are good bikes. the problem is, the RMZ is a 4 stroke which costs more to have maintenence on and sometimes they have more problems than 2 stokes. you said you dont like working on your engine, and on pretty much all 4 strokes, they have valves that you occasionaly have to check.

Bryan06533

Feb 23, 2008
Thats what I will most likely go with, but i like the KX 250 f as well im not sure if they have it though. But thanks for the advice I will most likely end up going with the Rmz 250.

Madmanadam

Oct 30, 2007
Yz 125, I have one, they're good, fast, cheap (compared to RMZ 250) and they're a great bike. Have alot of acceleration,you'll need clutch and throttle control.

Yamahahahahahah!
Laugh all the way home.

They are so much fun

Top Bottom