jakeyz250

Jul 26, 2004
I am in the market for a newer bike. I have been looking around at Yz 250's and Cr250's, and I would like to know if there are any known things about them that go wrong, other than normal wear and tear.. And what are some good things about the bikes. Like which has better suspension and power. I am looking to get a 2001 or newer bike. I have had a 1982 XR200R , 1982 YZ 250, and a 1990 yz250.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Think you should get what you want, all I can say about these 2 bikes is the handling charecteristics, the honda will most likely be a little more difficult in cornering, due to the aluminum frame. I would go with with either, only down side with yamaha is the blue plastic which scratches and does not hold up as well by being blue. Other than that, both are fine choices. I would not get to hung up on it, but I would lean toward the Yama if you can. Just dont get something that is ragged out. I love Honda power, but Yama has better handling which I would rather have, cause it is a matter of just a twist for the most part.

Top Bottom