mx_dave

Mar 29, 2006
hey i got a yz125 the only prob is i start the bike i go in 1st gear and i trottle it in 1st and its like the bike is just with out a power valve and its makein a big clogin sound and a load of smoke is comeing out then its like it cleans its self and u feel it kick in and sound right it only does this in 1st gear no other gears then i flick it into 2nd 3rd 5th and 6th and its grand and then i slow down into 1st and go slow for a bit and it could happen again i notic oil comein out the exhaust to a good bit comes out

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
Sounds like a punctuation and 3'rd grade grammer problem, I didn't understand a word of what you posted.

bubba x

Mar 27, 2006
yep sometimb whind i hit the thobble it jus glub tooba .bup i thanc it be the operbapor .nop the bipe. or maype it iz tha carburpaper or sumpin lyc ip..hu nose cuub beb anythang.. jus mi tu cemps :nener:

mx_dave

Mar 29, 2006
well i have bought a boyesen rad valve system watein for it to come i was thinkin it could be the jets too i should really send my bike out to my friend to get looked at

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
I guess you really can't speak to the deaf...
(You're probably running rich. If you don't know what that means, search. There's tons of info on here for you to read and learn.)

mx_dave

Mar 29, 2006
hey

runnin rich thats what i was thinkin too i would clean out the petrol tank and new mix in but like i dont think i would be able to go near the jets i would just f**k the bike

Bodge

~SPONSOR~
Oct 4, 2003
I would also try to rule out the right side crank seal leaking. A 1993 could very well need that seal replaced. Also try using some punctuation.

Top Bottom