JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I need new pegs for my YZ. The old ones got kinda mangled while I was trying to climb a slow, technical, rocky hill. :o

Who makes the goods? Should I get Ti pegs, or are they overkill?

I'd like to get some frameguards, too, but I can't decide if Works Conn or DEVOL would be better.

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
I really don't understand why Ti pegs would be worth over $100 more then steel, exspecially for a trail rider to run Ti pegs is weird but I can see if you MX but even to me that is still to much for somthing that are gonna get dirty and scratched up.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Eat one less cheeseburger and save the Ti money... pretty incredible how light they are but... Check out IMS Pro Series pegs... good stuff.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I had the IMS pegs on the short list, along with the DSP Ti and steel pegs. Okie, I read about your peg mod in another thread. When you said "cut the collar off" were you talking about a collar on the peg or on the mount, or ? I'd like to try it, cuz I could use a little more room.

Last edited:

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I was leaning toward the DEVOL guards after seeing pics of them. They look like pretty nice bits.

I'm gonna try the peg mod on old pegs first. . .just in case I don't like the new position.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom