DirtRyder02

Mod Ban
Jul 18, 2002
im gonna have around $4,000 for a new bike after summer and i was wondering what you guys thought about the 2000+ yz426f's???are they good bikes for the track, desert, dunes? and are they reliable? or do they have problems?

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Depends on the rider. Since you have provided very little information about yourself we cannot say anything that would be too helpful.

I do know plenty of people with 426's who love them as all round bikes. However, they have been riding for awhile.

Ivan

DirtRyder02

Mod Ban
Jul 18, 2002
Originally posted by Truespode
Depends on the rider. Since you have provided very little information about yourself we cannot say anything that would be too helpful.

I do know plenty of people with 426's who love them as all round bikes. However, they have been riding for awhile.

Ivan
Sorry, I have a modded rm125 right now but its not powerfull anough to do everything(dunes,dunes,dunes). so i decided to save my money and get a bike that will be reliable and be able to go to the dunes, mx track, ect. with.....

BTW-im 6'1ft tall,175lbs, and 16yo...

would this bike be a good choice

DirtRyder02

Mod Ban
Jul 18, 2002
are these bikes good or not? do they break alot, do the engine last? do they have good suspention?

any opinions on the bike wanted......

Top Bottom