maiden9494

Mar 17, 2007
im thinking about buying the yz85.. is there anything i should know about or if theres anything i should do every so often with the bike? and do anyone know what it's like on gas?

mmz77

Oct 15, 2006
maiden9494 said:
is there anything i should know about or if theres anything i should do every so often with the bike? and do anyone know what it's like on gas?
Uh yeah there is something you should do to the bike... Regular matainence will keep your bike running strong like cleaning your air filter, lubing all the bearings, keeping it clean after riding... I could go on for ever so just buy a manual that will guide you along through all this...

As for gas consumption, the yz85 is a two stroke in which it is going to consume more fuel than that of a four stroke of the same displacement. But since it is only an 85, you should be fine becuase my 250 is a little bit of a gas hog...

Jul 18, 2006
there decent on gas, a tank will last you a while. since its a race bike do all the regular maintnence. if you dont want maintnence then get a trail bike. there very nice and very fast for there size. I have a 04 that im sellin if you want to buy that. email me at seller746@hotmail.com

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom