BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Guys you know I really hate to give MXA any credibility but I have to admit they were right about one thing on the new CR's, check the cables on the powervalve. Mine had loosened and I guess it had happened so gradually that I didn't really notice. While doing some routine maintainance I decided to check it out and sure enough; so I tightened them up to spec and it really made a feelable difference on Sunday. Much more reponsive, I'm gonna add this to my weekly checkover.

Bruster

Feb 19, 2002
Hey beef, sounds like you are all healed up. Good to see you are out riding again. Welcome back.
Ditto on the powervalve check/adjust.

Bruster

Feb 19, 2002
Any of you having problems with broken exhaust flange on the 02 CR250? I'm on my 3rd one now..

No problems in that area as of yet. How did you manage to break one?
Or three :scream: .

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Hey Beef does that mean I should not pay attention to the MXA article on Bike of the Year. They say the yz is better than our cr. I was so impressed I was going to trade mine in. Just kidding, I just can't imagine the yz being that much better than this beutiful red machine. My friend went for it hook line and sinker, he bought an 02 yz250 yesterday. I told him that still not going to change the view, he'll still be looking at my back fender. :p :p :moon:

Hey i played in the yard with the new sprocket on and it seems to pull harder. When me and Josh get back saturday I'll let ya know how the full test went.
We have arenacross here in our civic center this weekend so we can't ride too long, but I need a fix so a couple of hours will do.
see ya :)

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Philip lol, nah we only pay attention to the parts we like, so the mag is about 2 pages long, let's organize a group buy on our, HONDA RULES MXA DROOLS t- shirts. :debil:

Top Bottom