BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Lake Mackenzie is a great place to ride, and close enough to Colorado and New Mexico. Anyone set a date yet ?

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by OldMaiconut
March...cold

OMN, funny thing is TR42 and I rode there before and after the winter HS-SF and had fantastic weather :ugg:

Nov 23th looks good, anyone else want that weekend ?

FYI, for the Coloradians, we have guys coming down over the Christmas week to ride the river, so we have pretty good riding weather right through winter, give or take a few cold weekends :eek:

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
Since I don't have another full weekend off between now and December except for Nov. 8-10, I'm leaving the dates up to you guys. I'll either have to get Bundu to show you around one day or try to take a day off in order to make the whole weekend. The trails are pretty easy to find your way around on anyway as they all lead back to camp. Need to call Jeanette to see what time of year they close the store.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by BunduBasher
Oct 25-27 works for me, otherwise, just throw some dates out there :)

I wonder if Waco Jeff and Tigger will be there !

Alan
Man... :( I'm busy being a star that weekend. You guys know I have an image to uphold and a commitment to my fans. ;) We will be downtown Lott TX on the 26th for some kind of festivity and the center of attention, damn the pressure!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
The November 8 -20 date sounds interesting. Maybe I'll have the GG back together by then. Whats the race schedule that weekend?? Is the resturaunt still open??

Person8

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 24, 2001
Dang, if it's the weekend of the 8th I'm screwed. Wife's birthday is the ninth. Don't think I'd be able to get a kitchen pass for that one.

Larry

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The 8-10th sounds good to me. I'm pretty open.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
MX547, if you are interested I'll load up the Bear Tracker for you. A lot of the trails there are two track and you could enjoy some of the fun. You could be the official photog.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Might be able to make it out there, along with my son. The terrain looks fantastic. How many acres of riding area?

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
Lots of guys seem to be able to make the 8-10. How many would also be able to make the 23rd as Bundu has suggested? It would be great if we could do it so these guys that have never been here can make it. I'll call today to see if the store/restraunt is still going to be open.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I can do either, but someone needs to take the lead and set a date soon so we can make firm plans. Is it going to be colder at the end of the month? The restaurant is important! And Swift, if you can bring the quad, that would be good. I'm bringing my wife and daughter on this one.

Person8

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 24, 2001
The 23rd would be good for me. The ninth is definitely out. I even got the wife to give her OK for the 23rd! When do you guys normally get there/depart? I shouldn't have any problem getting some time off work, so I'd even be able to get there Friday evening and leave Monday morning if I wanted.

Larry

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The 23rd is fine by me, I'll check with work and find out.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Last time they did a buffet dinner and two breakfasts for us, very good food, better than cooking yourself. They also have ala carte for lunch, burgers, hotdogs, drinks etc. Jeanette definitelly looked after us :thumb:

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
As we get closer to the 23rd I'll need to get a firm count on who is coming, how many in your party, how many campers and tenters we'll have. I haven't yet hit Jeannette up about breakfast and dinner buffets. I have let her know that there were several of you wanting to come back and that we "were" planning something.

I sure would like to plan this ride sometime when it's "warm" out. lol

Top Bottom