a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hoping this wasn't already dicussed, couldn't find anything about it.

Did I see that jackazz Reed give the middle finger to the mighty #14 at the finish of the last Supercross? When he made the U-turn after the finish line jump I do believe he flung the bird, correct me if I'm wrong please...

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
He definitely flipped someone off but it was never really clear who it was directed at, most thought it was a lapper that he wasn't happy with.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That's a great role model for the little ones, isn't it. I've lost faith in that guy more and more and I think that finished it for me.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I do not believe there are many Cr fans around here. But the kids love him. Niceeeee! I will have to check that end of the race, now to get a still on the computer?

jeeves

Jan 23, 2007
maybe he wanted to wave at all the riders who came in behind him and his hand was cramped from hanging onto the bars too tight and only his middle finger could move.
When Chad comes back to Oz he often attends local meets and he spends a lot of time speaking to kids and signing autographs. He is not shy about having his photo taken with the kids either.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
does he give all of them the finger too?

Reed's act is a little tired. Blames everything but himself for his shortcomings.

Spider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2000
This is being looked into way to much. Im sure that the remark wasnt pointed towards windham it was probally a lapper that got in his way. As far as a bad role model for kids its not going to be that detremental. Im sure they've seen this action in many real life situations, that will affect them so much more than a small picture on tv. Also reed has done significantly less complaining this year than in the past few. Even the ones that he has lost he hasnt made poor excuses.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
He just needs to realize if he hasn't already, that everything he does is watched by millions. He lives in a fishbowl and all eyes are on him. There are ways to win graciously and ways to be a butthead. Just my .02 cents.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
a454elk said:
He just needs to realize if he hasn't already, that everything he does is watched by millions. He lives in a fishbowl and all eyes are on him. There are ways to win graciously and ways to be a butthead. Just my .02 cents.

Millions? Like supercross attracts millions of viewers. If it did they wouldn't keep shuffling it back and forth between broadcast and Speed, they wouldn't keep changing the air times, the rebroadcasts wouldn't be at 4am, and the original broadcasts would be LIVE.
The two highest ratings SX has ever had were this year 1.5 for A2 and 1.3 for San Fran.. that is about 1.3 mil and about 1.0 mil.
Every other broadcast has been less.

As far as being a bad roll model that kids pay attention to. That sounds like about 50% of all the NBA, NFL and MLB players. and about 80% of the NHL players.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
So what's your point? I'm sorry, I should have said "1.3 millions", my bad. I'm not saying those other idiots aren't bad role models, I'm saying that I know how kids look up to these guys. I can't speak for the most of the other sports because I don't pay attention to them as much as I do for SX. He's got an issue with being an ass and he's got alot of learning to do. Let's just say he's not a gracious winner and when he doesn't win, he whines like a school girl.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Reed was definetely complaining about the lappers. Reed did use his middle finger. Reed is also in first place. All facts.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Uchytil said:
Reed was definetely complaining about the lappers. Reed did use his middle finger. Reed is also in first place. All facts.

Reed is a jackass.

Another fact. :nod:

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Oh don't get me wrong - I think CR is a jackass too, however, I use more "eloquent" descriptions whilst my wife cheers him on. Too bad most every major sport if full of "jackazzes". Even actors that amuse me are one in the same. I want our kids to look up to those who serve our country (like I did) be it the Armed Forces, Fire Fighters, Police, etc. Trouble is it ain't happening. :(

atkkid250

Uhhh...
Mar 18, 2008
nhl

nhl, national hockey league? couldn't tell if you were just joking or not so i responded anyway. And you would be surprised at how little we are paying attention to these people, unless kids a lot younger then me are watching, i am pretty sure we can recognize who's a dink and who isn't at around the age of 10. And if we see that we just ignore it. and the kids that do pick up on it, aren't just seeing it on tv. I learned more swear words in the 5th grade then any other time in my life, other then watching my dad build our porch ahaha. thought i would throw in something from another perspective.

atkkid250

Uhhh...
Mar 18, 2008
o and...

hey uchytill, i can only speak for myself, but i do look up to you guys who have served, and im proud to say that im going to be following in the footsteps of my dad, and grandfather in joining the army out of highschool.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
XRpredator said:
What's the NHL?

And Vic nails it.

The on ice version of WWF!!!

And just because someone says their opinion is a fact, it doesn't make it a fact.

There sure seem to be a lot of people here whining about Reeds whining!!! At least he can ride and whine at the same time. :nener:

atkkid250

Uhhh...
Mar 18, 2008
ahh

ahh but the amount of effort it is taking him to do both could be better spent towards riding even better? although haha, the opinion thing you said is true haha i have run into that a lot here

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Don't take my opinion as whining about him whining. I think he's a big baby and if he continues his path, he will have to deal with the stress of screwing up. There are alot of riders that will jump at the chance to ride his butt when he does. He could be a little more humble about it and when he doesn't win, take it for what it's worth and not blame anyone else, or lappers. If there weren't lappers, there would be no CR.

atkkid250

Uhhh...
Mar 18, 2008
haha

ive used that statistic in debate team, 68% of all statistics are made up on the spot haha, really throws people off.

agitt73

~SPONSOR~
May 11, 2000
but its ok to show tits n azz on rated pg shows just emagine what the kids learn at school u dont know about and ur worried about a middle finger

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
agitt73 said:
but its ok to show tits n azz on rated pg shows just emagine what the kids learn at school u dont know about and ur worried about a middle finger
So, if I read you right, you think as long as something worse happens, we shouldn't worry about anything else? If so-and-so commits murder, we no longer worry about assault by anyone else?

Top Bottom