DW Attendees: Will you attend the MX School?

• I'll be there!

Votes: 47 97.9%
  • Nope, nah gonna do it.

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Damn dude, you really pi$$ed Thump off for him to pull that one from the archives!

I do believe that is new material. I can't imagine Thump wasting the opportunity with recycled graphics.... it's Elkie after all! :)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Looks like a certain Admin can't trash talk without using an unfair advantage? ie; messing with the guy's Avatar :silly:
It is called using what you got. Unfair advantage? Very much so, but in this case I did not start it. I do believe I finished it though. :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
hehehehehehe :p:p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Cause you are!:):):)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
That's it elky, you are on your own. I hope Thump force feeds you a cooperland dirt sammich :p

ll be the first one laughing, saying I told you so :moon:

Stay on the porch you old dog :aj: ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Geesh, what did I do!? Who pissed in your wheeties?!:):):):moon:

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Found posted today on http://www.motocrossok.com :(
"I just wanted to let everyone know that Jason called me last night on his way back from the AMA's in Millville, MN. to tell me that Guy Cooper had dislocated his sholder and possible broken his something in the same area (they are not sure yet). He will be out for a couple of weeks and back in Oklahoma. Everyone here at MxStates wishes Guy a safe recovery and we want nothing more than to see him back on the circuit. At this time due to the timing of this injury I am not sure whether it will knock him out of any chance for a good placing in the AMA. As most of you know he is running in the low teens at the moment."
Hopefully, Coop can get back in the Outdoors action AND still teach a class a DW! :ugg:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Heal up COOP!

Top Bottom