expensive boots vs. value bootss

• Yes, they are a better boot

Votes: 128 49.4%
  • No, you are just paying for a logo

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • yes and no, they are better boots, but are still paying more than they're worth.

Votes: 113 43.6%

• Total voters

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
The biggest factor in my choice of boots is fit. Some brands, Alpinestars being one of them, just do not fit my foot right when I try them on.

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
sidi crossfire

Just won my nice Sidi Crossfires on e-bay for $192.50 after reading all about boots on this poll forum. Retailed for $475.00. Can't wait to see if they are all everyone says! Had Fox trackers but punched holes through the sides from the foot pegs and kept loosing the buckle straps. So more after I get the new ones and see how they work out......chose white hope they get dirt fast..... :laugh:

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Got my Sidi's and am dissapointed. They are too small even when I ordered a sized bigger. So order a size larger than you need if you have wide feet. I have yet to wear them for a ride as my feet go numb after just walking in them and they really squeak when walking but are easy to walk around in. Also very difficult to replace the ankle clip when it popped off, took almost a half hour of plyers and a screw driver to get it on so maybe they made them this way to make you take them in to the shop for repairs? Plastic on sides scar easy but great as you can buy new ones and easy to replace. I don't think they are worth $475.00 new myself. I like my old used Fox trackers.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom