Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Muenster :debil:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
No really though, definately the 15/16 are out and possibly the 1/2. TORO is on the 15/16 and I'm trying to talk my old man into doing the Renegade Enduro in Post on the 2nd. Any place is fine with me as long as it's safe for some first time mxers.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
I looked at Badlands calander and they dont have anything on the 1st or 2nd... Thump if you could call Russ and see if we could get it on the 1st that would be cool... :yeehaw:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Badlands would be a lot of fun, I haven't ridden there in a long time. 2/1 also sounds good to me. :cool:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
ill be out of town on that weekend but will keep an eye out in case yall change your minds.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey guys, let's keep this thing going. What about the 2nd instead of the 1st? Saturday's aren't real good for me because of work. I've had to take off quite a few Saturdays because of TORO, so I think Sunday would probably be better. However I might be quitting soon so who knows. Nobody knows of any jobs in the area where you don't have to work weekends?

Anyways, so 1st or 2nd at Badlands? Thump, any word from Russ?

Badlands MX

Jun 28, 2000
Ms. Badlands here,

Thump called and we discussed Saturday February 1st. Russ was okay with it too.

If you guys are still interested...
Thump, call us later tonight (after 8pm). Russ should be home by then.

The new track layout includes a new over/under jump and part of the track is run backwards.

Ms. B

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Interesting.....HMMMMM!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom