Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Fred, I've had a Pro Circuit 304 stainless silencer for my '94 KX500, and another one now for my '00 KX250. I also had a FMF Power Core for my '94 KX500. None of them came with rubber grommets. The FMF Fatty pipe I bought for the '94 KX500 didn't have the rubber o-rings or the rubber sleeve that fits over the pipe/silencer connection.

thorspapa

Dec 31, 2001
I'm glad these posts got started on FMF. Yes, I think their products work most of the time BUT their customer service S%&^Ks!. I wanted a simple answer about header pipe application on a 4 stroke (Power Bomb vs Hi-Flo) since they have conflicting info on their website, claiming in differing pages that first one, then the other is better for a particular rpm range. I have e-mailed their "tech" dept 4 times: no answer. Now I'm just going to send the same e-mail over and over every week until I get an answer, but mostly to annoy them: I just don't care anymore about their product.
No tech/customer support = I buy from someone else. Plenty of choices there.:mad:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom