nsxxtreme

Apr 18, 2006
I recently purchased Sick racing gear for my girlfriend. After checking out quite a few different brands she really liked this one. It had padding in all the correct places that a lot of other gear didn't have. She also didn't want to feal like she was swimming in pink. Those looking for gear might want to check it out.

Pants $79.00
Jersey $29.00
Gloves $20.00

If you cant find anywere local with these prices let me know I'll provide the store I purchased it from. I live in Oregon so no taxes either :D

Squirrel Girl

Oct 17, 2006
I have the MSR gear in black/white/grey and love how it feels, the lower waist is great. However the pant legs ride short, and one of the decals is now coming unstitched from a wipeout, only worn them maybe 9 times? But I would still recommend them. I also have the Troy Lee over the boot Rev Pants for women, these pants are tough! The jersey is well fitted too, when I can get it off my daughter's back. Anybody ever bought Girlyz riding pants? What do you think?

KaTy M

Aug 1, 2007
Hey there, can someone pleeeeeze tell me if the MSR pants are true to size? For someone with a 29-30 inch waist, should i buy a 4, 6, or 8? I have jeans in both a 4 and a 6 just depends on the brand and how lowrise they are and i dont like them to JUST fit and gotta be lowrise. HELP!!!!!! Ive been lookin for over a month and I dont have any place around here to try them on so I have to order them. Also the NEW 2008 MSR GEM gear is super cool lookin!!!!!!!!!!

HeidiB

Mar 7, 2006
I suggest you go with the size 6 so you have plenty of room and they're not too tight. That's what I went with. I also wear a size 4 and up depending on the brand.

If you order from Rocky Mountain, you have one free return if they don't fit. Hope this helps ya out.

KaTy M

Aug 1, 2007
pants

thanks Heidi! I looked at them on the auction website and when I asked sellers the waist size of the size 6 they say 30" and if these are lowrise (approx. 8.5" rise then they will just fit cuz my hips are 32 and waist 28) :blah: I tried the fox dakotas and the 5/6 JUST fit but i hear they run a size smaller. Also found an MSR dealer an hour from here so I'm just gonna go try em' but thanks for your help!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom