a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Note to self, "Send thank you card to Zio for taking heat of Elk" ;)

What's wrong with bubble baths, I give my Zuki one and massage the tires as well!:)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Note to self, "Send thank you card to Zio for taking heat of Elk" ;)

What's wrong with bubble baths, I give my Zuki one and massage the tires as well!:)

What's wrong about that is that you're not supposed to be naked in the tub with it!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh. I see your point :think:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Zio,
Please quit sending me photos like this of yourself. If you have an Okie fettish that is your problem, nobody here cares. :p

Attachments

• zio.jpg
    zio.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 143

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That dent is consistent with an injury incurred from under the middle drawer of a supervisor's desk!!:):) ROTFLMAO!! Nice ears sweet pea!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG! AAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH..... oh crap! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHH! Make it stop!

That's not funny! Don't mess with a man's hair! Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to have bad dreams tonight. Who called in the big gun? I thought this was just going to be a friendly amatuer duel.

Oh, geeze, I'm gong to hurl. I don't know whether to waive the white flag, or fight to the death. Hang on while I unload my breakfast.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Hey...uhm...err..uhh...BigLou. You ever go by the name of BigLouie?

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Heinous crime

I don't ever recall such a heinous atrocity committed against another DRN member. I'm still reeling from the horror of it.

Dang, Thump. Hold on, bro. I'm downloading Photoshop.

Man, the devil on my shoulder is really laying it on thick. I can hardly hear the angel on the other side. The devil, on the other hand is pretty darn creative! Someone close this thread quick!

Attachments

• zio2.jpg
    zio2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 148

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
In the interest of self preservation & just knowing damn well I can't take it to the level you obviously wanna go you sicko...

Attachments

• sallyflag.jpg
    sallyflag.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 134

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Oh, and FYI- I don't want any of you Nancy's who wouldn't stick up for me to take this as a measure of my manliness. It's just that poor Thump is down on his luck and I don't want to be like The Rock kicking David Spade in the groin. It's all about pity. :moon: ;)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
man, I spend one day actually trying to do some work and look what I miss! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Activate the PatSignal, Mayor! :aj:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Zio,

That is the most pathetic excuse I have ever heard. :|

How will you be able to face your riding buddies? No wait... Let me answer that. You won't be able to face them (even if you wanted to). They will avoid you like a dog that's been sprayed by a skunk! ;)

BTW... I'll need your address so I can send you a complimentary set of PitSally swingarm stickers. :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Next scene, Zio sitting corner in fetal position shaking like dog pooping peach pit, scared look on face, sweat on brow, stain in shorts. Now Thump exits room, leaving Thump tracks on Zio's back side :moon: Zio jumps up yelling, "Oh yeah, you want some of me, come on back in here!" hehehehe :p:p

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Originally posted by zio
Oh, and FYI- I don't want any of you Nancy's who wouldn't stick up for me to take this as a measure of my manliness. It's just that poor Thump is down on his luck and I don't want to be like The Rock kicking David Spade in the groin. It's all about pity. :moon: ;)

Your a pansy boy there spanky :eek:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom