Helmets

Helmets: What brand are you wearing

• Total voters
I'm looking to buy a new helmet for next season. I have been using an HJC one for the past 2 years and it has been good to me, but is getting too small.

just wondering what kind you are using :cool:

nikki

Moto Junkie
One Industries Trooper... love it!! :cool:

rpm12505

Subscriber
nikki said:
One Industries Trooper... love it!! :cool:
Ditto:

The One is pricey but has brought us good luck. We've also used HJC and No Fear in passed years. Getting good fit is key. Good luck.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
I've been using the O'Neal helmet for years now. I just got a 7 Series O'Neal for Christmas, if fits perfect, has all the good stuff (removable liner, good venting, etc.). I can't wait go scratch that thing up, it's just too new looking. :)

right now im looking at a HJC SPX helmet. anyone have one they would like to comment on?

i like the oneal helmets because they look great and dont cost as much as the Shoei, Arai, and TLD ones.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
sixds said:
i like the oneal helmets because they look great and dont cost as much as the Shoei, Arai, and TLD ones.
That's the very reason I put the O'Neal on my list to Santa. Good looks, all the good stuff, and a very reasonable price for brain/face/skull insurance.

I have a Thor helmet right now, it fits well but could be a little more comfortable as far as the strap and padding.

AFX, FX-6 (I think).

I've had it for way too many years at this point...since I was 12 actually...

Time to upgrade!

i had a fox tracer, nice helmet but then i crashed and broke it :( i might get a oneal monster energy helmet

Get whatever you want as long as its over $150. Believe me any less you'll be getting a crappy helmut. Sales don't count though. Original price. Im not talking about good deals on ebay and stuff like that.

I have a ZOX helmet. It was at a good price when it was on sale at my DB Shop.

Very comfortable and look good too!

I have always worn HJC helmets and crashed on them quite a few times too.They have always stood up well and been comfortable.I just recently bought an HJC fang helmet and love it,looks really nice too.I think the HJC helmets are a little heavier than some,but I prefer a sturdier helmet.

Weird shaped head here! I have a hard time finding helmets that fit me well. All the top line brands that i've tried didn't suit me for one reason or another and i had made up my mind that i wasn't going to settle on a pricey helmet if it didn't fit. Found the Thor force and i really like this helmet!